Friday, December 21, 2012

Farewell EDUC 6165

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Dear Colleagues,

I tried to say farewell to as many of you as I could, but alas I am overwhelmed with the holidays and an upcoming cold. I still wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciate every one of your posts, comments and supportive feedback. 

Thank you all for taking this educational journey with me! I wish you a well deserve two week break, and a refreshed start of the next term.

I am leaving you, not with a "good-bye", but with a "see you later!"

I will continue to post on this blog as much and as often as I can during the break!

Warmest wishes to all,

Angie

2 comments:

  1. Angie, can you believe that we made it this far! I am so grateful to have shared much of this journey with you. I know that I am a better educator because of our sharing. You are an amazing asset to our field, and I hope we can keep in touch. I'm so anxious in learning more about family child care and presenting my workshop. My e-mail is beginningsteps@bellsouth.net Please share yours and keep in touch! Have a wonderful holiday season, Angie; you have touched my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Happy Holiday!! from my family to your. Wishing you all the best in the coming year. Thanks you for all your insights and thoughts. Good luck

    ReplyDelete